Whether you're getting on a train or a plane, the Brompton Padded Travel Bag offers a handy way for taking your Brompton with you.
Reinforced panels offer greater protection to the bike whilst in transit, and the four coaster wheels gives you exceptional manoeuvrability even when packed. The removable shoulder strap is padded for additional comfort when carrying, and folds to a compact and portable package when off duty. An internal zipped pocket adds extra space for storing accessories.
- 4 wheels for easier transportation.
- Tilted base with single rollers offers a balance between stability and manoeuvrability.
- New woven label logo.
- Highlighted Saddle access zip at the top of bag.
- Flat pack design for cross shoulder carry and easy storage.
- Handle foot at the base act as an access point when stored at higher location.
- Newly designed base offers improved strength.
- Reflective strip at the base provides visibility when the bag is on the back of user.
- Padded side panels are reinforced with plastic boards for structure and protection.
- Lockable zip pullers (lock not included).
- Side handles for lifting bike when it is laid on the sides and offer stability when bag is carried by the shoulder strap.
- Removable shoulder strap with shoulder pad.
- Weight (approx.): 3.2kg.
- Folded dimensions: 160mm (H) x 630mm (W) x 310mm (D).
- Unfolded dimensions: 740mm (H) x 630mm (W) x 310mm (D)
- Tension straps allows user to secure the bike to the base so the assembly is more stable. It also allows the user to lift the saddle up to use as a handle without the bike unfolding.
- Zipped pocket for storing small items.
Moving the bike:
The Travel bag can be moved by
1. Pulling/lifting the grab handles.
2. Carrying by the shoulder straps.
3. Pushing/Pulling the extend seat post/saddle.
Note that the rollers are design to go straight. To change the direction of rolling, lift the rear(taller) end of the bag up slightly by the saddle so it sits only on the two big rollers and turn.